Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

A lot of relaxing & chocolate



Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and got to eat a lot of chocolate and take it easy. I have been spending easter with my girlfriend, family & friends. We celebrated my friends birthday and my girlfriends sisters birthday last week and then took a small "roadtrip" with my girlfriend to Hanko this weekend and stayed there for one night. It was so relaxing we went out for dinner, which was delicious then we played some boardgames, went for a hike and just chilled. I feel relaxed and ready for this week.

I still have one week left of normal school and then our test week begins and after that we only have one period left and then school is over, so ready for summer. My birthday is also coming up soon which I am pretty stoked about.  



Have a lovely week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment