Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Stripes


Good morning everybody!

It is finally Friday, which also marks three weeks until school ends and then I am off to Los Angeles. I am going to stay there for two weeks, visiting my host-family and all my friends. I am super excited to get to get see everyone again and get to surf. I have not surfed proper waves for almost a year now so hopefully we will get some good swells while I´m there.

This week has been really fun. On Tuesday we went to Helsinki to take some photos for Emmas blog, which you can find here. Then we had dinner with my sisters at Tori on Wednesday, they have one of the best burgers in Helsinki so if you are ever in town go and try it out. After our dinner I went over to my friends house and watched Finlands ice hockey game against Hungary, which they won. And yesterday we made a lovely garlic chili shrimp pasta with Emma which was so good. Such fun times. 

Here are a couple pictures that Emma took of me while we were in Helsinki on Tuesday. Here you can see me wearing my new favourite shirt, which I got from H&M. One thing you should know is that I love striped shirts and what is different with this shirt is that it is wider on the shoulders than usual which gives it a very chill feel to it, this will definitely be my summer shirt. 

Hope you have a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment