Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Flume - Skin


Finally, Flumes new album is out! I have been waiting for this ever since I heard that he was realising a new album and have been waiting for some new music from him as well for a long time. He is my favourite artist for sure, his music is so different but so good. About three days before he dropped the album he started posting previews of every song and wrote a little story about the song and it was super cool and interesting to get to read and know how this song came to be or what his idea was behind it. He also has some really good artist which feature on a couple of his songs, two of my favourite rappers Vic Mensa and Vince Staples. "Lose it" and "Smoke & Retribution" go listen to them if you have not already. 

So only three more days of school left and then it is over, finally. I am so excited right now because on Friday I am leaving for Los Angeles for two whole weeks. It is going to be so much fun to get to see everyone over there and be back to my second home. If you want to stay updated on my adventure check out my Instagram @jesperjungell and snapchat @jesperjungell. I will also be making videos while there so be sure to subscribe to my youtube.

Have a great week :)

SNAPCHAT - jesperjungell

No comments:

Post a Comment