Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

BIRTHDAY

Today is a special day, it´s my BIRTHDAY! I am turning 19 years old. It is so nice to be home because last birthday I was in Nashville, it was a really fun birthday don´t get me wrong but it is always nice being with your family and friends on your birthday. 


My girlfriend took me out for breakfast this morning, we had such a lovely time no better way to start my birthday. We went to The Cock in Helsinki, such a nice place. Good food and a good atmosphere I do recommend to go check it out if you have the chance. We both had the Grilled flat bread with ricotta, egg, cheese and kale spinach and of course a coffee. It was so delicious. After our breakfast I had to go and write a test, which went really good or at least I think so. Now I am sitting at home trying to study for my next test with is tomorrow and then I have one more and it is over. 



Hope you are having a nice week, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment