Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

A little bit about myself

Hi,

My name is Jesper Jungell, I am 18 years old and I live in Finland. I love traveling, trying new things and being outdoors.
Why I started this blog is because I had an awesome idea a while back that I would start vlogging. I made a coupe of videos ( which you can see on my youtube ) and it was super fun, don`t get me wrong but it was a lot of work to make a video and when I started I wanted everyone of my videos to be about me doing something special or travelling and so on. But after a while it kind of started just being the same, me going out with my friends, taking photos, eating and it was not what I wanted to do with them. I will be making videos of course but not as frequently as I had planned.
So on thing blog I will be posting photos I have taken, about my travels and also about clothing here and there. I hope you enjoy and see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment