Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Summer sixteen





 Hello!

Summer is finally here, wehoo! It has been sunny and around 15 degrees all week, so basically summer. I took the boat out for the first time this year. We went on a little cruise with my girlfriend, the weather was perfect. No wind, pretty warm and sunny. It is something I have really been longing for. After our cruise we went out for dinner with my parents and Emma. It was the first time eating outside on the terrace, which was very nice. Feels exactly like summer.

Here you can see some pictures from today, our first time playing soccer this year. Super fun! I tried getting pretty up close with the action, which turned out pretty good I think. I still want to get even closer and capture more action, which I will hopefully get soon! 

Hope you enjoy the pictures and if you want to see more of my pictures and stay updated check me out on Instagram.

@jesperjungell




No comments:

Post a Comment