Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Livigno, Italy

So today is the last day of our winter brake. We have been up in Livigno, Italy with my father skiing for the past week. The weather has been amazing the whole week. Bluebird, full sun and a breathtaking view every single day. I have not been in the alps for such a long time and it feels so good to be back, my overall favourite place to ski. 

My really good friend Oliver also came with his family so I got to ski with him the whole week which was awesome. Usually the slopes are packed this time of year in the alps but not here which was awesome, we got to lap the park every single day the whole week without having to wait in line or watch out for small kids in the park. 

I got a lot of amazing pictures during my stay in Italy. I will be posting my favourites with this post but the rest I will probably post on my instagram ( If you want to see more of the pictures I got, leave a comment below and I will post more of them ). You can also find a couple of clips of me skiing the park from this week on my instagram

All in all I had a really good winter brake and can not wait to get back to the alps!

Have a a lovely week!







No comments:

Post a Comment