Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Street Portraits

Hello!
 
   The weather these last couple of days has been incredible, a couple degrees minus, sunshine and the snow has finally started to melt of the streets. I took advantage of the weather and went out to take some photos because why waste such a beautiful day just sitting at home. Yesterday I went out with my sister Jenny to take some photos for her blog, afterwards I picked up my friend Alec to take some photos of him for his soundcloud and today I went with my girlfriend Emma to also take some photos of her for her blog (You can find a link to their pages on the bottom of this post).

   I have really gotten into photographing people lately so it was really nice getting to photograph people close to me, I think it is easier because I kind of know what they like and what kind of photos they are also looking for. It is something I definitely want to start doing more of. I really like how the pictures turned out, it was super fun and the weather was a big bonus.
 
   I will be photographing more people and portraits in the future and I am working on a little bit bigger project right now which I am super excited about, which I will tell you guys about soon.

   Also go and check out Emmas and Jennys blog they are both really lovely and you can also find a couple more pictures from our shoots and also check out Alecs soundcloud for some good music.
 
   Tell me what you think about the pictures and if you want to go out and shoot or know anyone who wants to, let me know!








      Emmas blog                                           Jennys blog                                       Alecs soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment