Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

Long Exposure with ND-filter

   So I have finally invested in a ND-filter. I bought a Hoya variable ND-filter which ranges from 3-400 stops so I do not have to buy a couple different once, even tough it might not be as good of a filter as a specific stop but very handy. I have been wanting to get one for so long but haven´t had a good lens for it but decided to get one that fits my sigma 18-33 and then use a step-up ring for it to fit my fisheye because the range is wider on my Sigma than my fisheye.

   I drove out to porkkala yesterday after school to try to get some long exposures of the ocean because the ocean is not frozen over there so I got a lot more movement than from around here. I still have a lot to learn about taking long exposures with my ND-filter but hopefully I will start getting those dreamy long exposure photos.

Tell me what you think about the photos and / or if you have any tips for getting better photos let me know!

Have a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment