Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Into the woods


Yesterday I decided to drive up to Noux nationalpark to go and explore some new places. I have been wanting to go there for a while now but haven´t really gotten around to do it. First I wanted to get some photos of the sunset because the weather was really nice but when I got there the sun went behind the clouds so I had to find something else. 
I bought an ND-filter a while back but had not gotten to use it so much. While walking around I found this small river where I got to finally try out to get these milky river shots. I am really happy how they turned out and will be taking a lot more of these in the future.  It makes the river feel more alive and I love the effect it makes to the water.
Tell me if you liked the pictures and if you have any tips & tricks let me know!




 Canon 70D / Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 ART DC HSM / HOYA variable ND filter



No comments:

Post a Comment